- RoTenGo ROAD Summer Camp 2014
- Wounded Warrior Project TRACK Cohort VI RoTenGo Clinic
- 2nd Annual RoTenGo Wounded Warrior Family Fun Day and Tournament, December 7, 2013
- WTB RoTenGo Tournament at Jimmy Brought Gym on December 2
- RoTenGo Tournament at the Warrior Transition Battalion Warrior & Family Sports Day
- Interview with participants in the WTB Warrior & Family Sports Day 10Oct2013
- RoTenGo Afterschool Program at KIPP: University Prep, San Antonio
USRTA in partnership with San Antonio Parks and Recreation is hosting a RoTenGo ROAD Summer Camp Program at 10 community centers across San Antonio. This program is another way to keep participants active while engaging them in a fun and new type [...]
RoTenGo is a fun, recreational sporting program that is complementary to the several stages recovery and rehabilitation. Operation RoTenGo® can assist wounded warriors in achieving a stronger sense of self, enhance physical agility; and improve social readjustment skills with peers and [...]
Warriors and thier families participated in a RoTenGo Tournament as part of the Warrior Tranistion Battalion’s Warrior & Family Sports Day at Ft Sam Houston on Thursday, October 10, 2013. Participants enjoyed the camaraderie of RoTenGo as they competed to move up [...]
Students at KIPP: University Prep in San Antonio particpating in the RoTenGo Afterschool Program discuss and demonstrate the fun and benefits of the sport of RoTenGo.
RoTenGo is a fun, recreational sporting program that is complementary to the several stages...
USRTA in partnership with San Antonio Parks and Recreation is hosting a RoTenGo ROAD Summer Camp...