- Wounded Warrior Project TRACK Cohort VI RoTenGo Clinic
- 2nd Annual RoTenGo Wounded Warrior Family Fun Day and Tournament, December 7, 2013
- WTB RoTenGo Tournament at Jimmy Brought Gym on December 2
- RoTenGo Tournament at the Warrior Transition Battalion Warrior & Family Sports Day
- Interview with participants in the WTB Warrior & Family Sports Day 10Oct2013
- RoTenGo Afterschool Program at KIPP: University Prep, San Antonio
- RoTenGo Interview with Dr. Thomas Schlenker, Director of SA Metro Health
RoTenGo is a fun, recreational sporting program that is complementary to the several stages recovery and rehabilitation. Operation RoTenGo® can assist wounded warriors in achieving a stronger sense of self, enhance physical agility; and improve social readjustment skills with peers and [...]
Warriors and thier families participated in a RoTenGo Tournament as part of the Warrior Tranistion Battalion’s Warrior & Family Sports Day at Ft Sam Houston on Thursday, October 10, 2013. Participants enjoyed the camaraderie of RoTenGo as they competed to move up [...]
Students at KIPP: University Prep in San Antonio particpating in the RoTenGo Afterschool Program discuss and demonstrate the fun and benefits of the sport of RoTenGo.
Dr. Thomas Schlenker is joined by Dr. Annette Zaharoff in discussing the sport of RoTenGo and the opportunity for a positive impact on health and wellness within the community-at-large.
RoTenGo is a fun, recreational sporting program that is complementary to the several stages...