- Warrior Transition Battalion Family Sports Day
- RoTenGo ROAD Summer Camp 2014
- Wounded Warrior Project TRACK Cohort VI RoTenGo Clinic
- 2nd Annual RoTenGo Wounded Warrior Family Fun Day and Tournament, December 7, 2013
- WTB RoTenGo Tournament at Jimmy Brought Gym on December 2
- RoTenGo Tournament at the Warrior Transition Battalion Warrior & Family Sports Day
- Interview with participants in the WTB Warrior & Family Sports Day 10Oct2013
On July 23rd, RoTenGo was one of the featured sports at the Warrior Transition Battalion Family Sports Day at Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, Texas. Warriors competed with fellow warriors, family and staff at the WTB Family Support Center.
USRTA in partnership with San Antonio Parks and Recreation is hosting a RoTenGo ROAD Summer Camp Program at 10 community centers across San Antonio. This program is another way to keep participants active while engaging them in a fun and new type [...]
RoTenGo is a fun, recreational sporting program that is complementary to the several stages recovery and rehabilitation. Operation RoTenGo® can assist wounded warriors in achieving a stronger sense of self, enhance physical agility; and improve social readjustment skills with peers and [...]
Warriors and thier families participated in a RoTenGo Tournament as part of the Warrior Tranistion Battalion’s Warrior & Family Sports Day at Ft Sam Houston on Thursday, October 10, 2013. Participants enjoyed the camaraderie of RoTenGo as they competed to move up [...]
On July 23rd, RoTenGo was one of the featured sports at the Warrior Transition Battalion Family...
USRTA in partnership with San Antonio Parks and Recreation is hosting a RoTenGo ROAD Summer Camp...